My lack of focus over the weekend was disappointing so I haven’t got much to report. The one thing I did get done however was to finish adding types to my WIP lisp bindings for the newton-dynamics physics engine. This was motivated by the fact that although I had got the basics working a while back, I had seen some overhead from the lisp code; that should be minimized now.
I think I might try using the physics bindings on this week’s stream. Could be fun.
Other than that I’ve been reading and procrastinating. This book is now in my ‘to read’ list, I have no desire to make a proper database but I’m super interested in how their query planner/optimizers work.
That’s all for now, seeya!