TaleSpire Dev Log 309

Hey folks!

It’s my first day back to work, and I’m happily settling back in. I only tackled two things today:

  • I added some options for use in the Unity Editor to allow username + password login instead of Steam. This lets us test interactions between GM & player clients more easily on one machine
  • I fixed a regression where names of hidden creatures have become visible to players again.

Tomorrow I’ll probably tackle another smaller bug, but I’d like to focus on getting the next server patch ready. That one lands fixes and the bulk of the HeroForge backend code. It’s working with my HF branch of TaleSpire, but I know there are some places where the master branch doesn’t play nice with it.

That’s all for now. Hope you had a lovely Christmas.


Published: December 29 2021

  • category:
blog comments powered by Disqus