Work rolls onwards. Unique creatures seem to be working ok. I still want to persist who controls them across sessions so I’ve added the server-side code for that, now I just need to hook that up client-side.
A GM can now easily move all the players from one board to another, although we still need to add the UI for this.
This weekend I’m going to focus on getting the branch I’ve been working on merged into master. To do this I add some dev features back in. If I have time I need to add the code to handle cases where the connection gets flakey.
Hopefully we will have some news on the updated UI in a week or so.
Watch this space!