Today I finished collating all the entries in the #feature-requests channel on the TaleSpire discord. With that done, @Ree and I went through them to work out what we wanted to do for each. What was cool was that there weren’t many major surprises. Most were about systems that we still have plenty of plans around improving. I’ll probably need to organize a dev-stream at some point so we can go through some of them and talk about the plans for TaleSpire in general. However, I’m not scheduling that today.
The rest of this week will be planning and prototypes around other major systems we need. The big ones being terrain, water, and the rendering changes we need to get the performance we all crave :)
Hope this finds you well. Back with more tomorrow