Today has been focused on the upcoming HeroForge integration.
I’ve tested the server code with the current build, and all is looking good so far. I will put out an announcement to schedule the server as soon as we have decided when that will be. This will also land some other bug fixes I’ve been waiting on, so I’m eager for this.
I’ve also started merging the master branch into the HeroForge branch. Both have significant changes, and so it’s quite a beast. I could see this taking me a day or two.
Also, the new year is here, so work will be a little broken up around that.
That’s all the news for today,