Disclaimer: This DevLog is from the perspective of one developer. So it doesn’t reflect everything going on with the team
The weekend was very successful. Ree made significant progress with the UI for the HeroForge integrations, and I worked on the implementation.
I started by fixing an issue causing minis not to be positioned correctly relative to the bases. Next up was scaling. I surveyed our current minis to find reasonable thresholds for picking different ‘default scale’ values for the miniatures. I need to test more minis with this. It will not be perfect, but it should get us started.
Next, I wrote the client-side code that handles unlinking minis from a campaign. Technically it works, but I noticed potential race conditions between asset conversion and cache clearing. This is obviously unsuitable, so I’m writing a manager to mediate access to the cache.
Usually, today would be a workday, but as I worked all Saturday and Sunday, I will take today as a break and get back into this tomorrow morning.
Have a good one folks!