It’s Saturday, so this will just be a short log.
Yesterday I completed the implementation of the maintenance UI. It needs a little more testing, but I expect to be shipping that Monday. This won’t affect you yet, but we’ll get to use it during the next server upgrade, which is also coming very soon. Pavel has done fantastic work taking the very basic thing I had built and putting us on the road to serious infrastructure that will stand up to the tests ahead.
I also got to chat with some lovely folks in the broader ttrpg community both about Symbiotes and what they were up to. it’s always a blast to see how much is happening out there.
Alright, time to get some work done in the garden.
Disclaimer: This DevLog is from the perspective of one developer. So it doesn’t reflect everything going on with the team