Yesterday we were getting ready for the Symbiotes Beta. That involved writing up the release texts, recording gifs and all that jazz. We also tested the build and found a few more bugs that needed investigating, so that’s a pain, but better than we find it than you folks :P
The new backend made it through the first 24 hours just fine, which is a lovely first milestone. It’s great to start seeing the ebb and flow as people play across various timezones. That’s only going to get more useful over the weeks and months ahead.
That’s all for me for now. Back to the bugs!
Disclaimer: This DevLog is from the perspective of one developer. So it doesn’t reflect everything going on with the team