Evening all. One of those annoying logs today as it doesn’t have a conclusion.
I finished up the site which allows you to check if you have been sent and invite to the alpha. I then pushed a new staging server for final testing and saw ssl issues, but not good log as to what the issue was. I assumed I had just messed something up in my recent changes so tried a commit from the other day (which was previously working).. same issue. I tried a bunch of things but I’m just getting the same bloody unhelpful error.
I’ve got some other things to work on tomorrow so I’ll focus on this on Thursday.
Aggravating to not have more data to share but thats the way for today.